Sign Up And Receive Our Latest Tips & Updates!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Drop us your message!
· What data do we collect?
· How do we collect your data?
· How will we use your data?
· How do we store your data?
· What are your data protection rights?
· What are cookies?
· What types of cookies do we use?
· How to manage your cookies?
· Controls for Do-Not-Track features
· Privacy policies of other websites
· How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Digital Brains collects the following data:
· Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.).
· Derivative data (IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have
viewed directly before and after accessing our website).
· Mobile device data (device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about
the location of your device, if you access our website from a mobile device).
· Additional data collected by specific opt-in pages related to our surveys.
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
· Register online for our webinars or training classes.
· Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
· Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
Digital Brains may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
· AppGree platform that we use for surveys.
How will we use your data?
We will treat your personal information as strictly private and confidential.
Digital Brains collects your data so that we can:
· Process your registration (order), manage your account.
· Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
· Perform website analytics using third-party technologies.
· Process your feedback of our surveys. Published survey reports will always be anonymous.
Only with your permission will your data be shared with our partner companies.
How do we store your data?
Digital Brains securely stores your data at a European data centre in the Cloud.
Digital Brains will keep your personal data for five (5) years.
Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data including on backups and archives.
Digital Brains would like tosend you information about products and services of ours that we think youmight like.
You have to register to receive marketing messages and can always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Digital Brains from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to its partners.
What are your data protectionrights?
Digital Brains would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
-> The right to access - You have the right to request Digital Brains for copies of your personal data.
We may charge you a small fee for this service.
-> The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Digital Brainscorrect any information you believe is
inaccurate. You also have the right to request Digital Brains to complete information
you believe is incomplete.
-> The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Digital Brains erase your personal data, under
-> The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Digital Brains restrict the processing of your
personal data, under certain conditions.
-> The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Digital Brains's processing of your personal data, under
-> The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Digital Brains transfer the data that we have
collected to another organization, or directly to you, undercertain conditions.
A request must be made in writing via the e-mail account firstname.lastname@example.org, which will be archived at Digital Brains. The response time for a request is one month from the day ofthe written request.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in;
• Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, our website uses:
· Functionality - Digital Brains uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously
selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
· Advertising - Digital Brains uses these cookies tocollect information about your visit to our website, the content you
viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IPaddress.
Digital Brains does not share any of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser notto accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to removecookies from your browser.However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as aresult.
The security of your PersonalInformation is important to us but remember that no method of transmission overthe Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure while we striveto useally acceptable means to protect your personal information.
Controls for Do-Not-Track features
Privacy policies of otherwebsites
How to contact us